Level 9 Githzerai Ranger (Hunter)
Archery Style Option: Bow Hunter
Ranger Wilderness Knacks: Ambush Expertise (Ranger)
Ranger Wilderness Knacks: Wilderness Tracker (Ranger)
Level 4 Wilderness Knack: Watchful Rest (Ranger)
Level 8 Wilderness Knack: Mountain Guide (Ranger)
Githzerai – War Band Survivor (+2 to Perception)
FINAL ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 10, DEX 22, INT 10, WIS 18, CHA 8
STARTING ABILITY SCORES
STR 11, CON 10, DEX 18, INT 10, WIS 14, CHA 8
AC: 23 Fort: 17 Ref: 25 Will: 22
L9 enemy hits AC on 9+, Fort on 5+, Ref on 13+, Will on 10+.
HP: 62 Surges: 6 Surge Value: 15
L9 enemy does 17 dmg avg; Izera KOed in 4 avg hits.
Greatbow +2: +16 vs AC, 1d12 +11 dmg. Hits L9 enemy on +7 for 17.5 dmg avg.
Monk Ki Strike + 2: + 16 vs AC, 1d8 +9 dmg. Hits L9 enemy on +7 for 13.5 dmg avg.
Acrobatics +17 (21 while not bloodied), Athletics +13, Heal +13, Nature +13, Perception +18, Stealth +17
Arcana +4, Bluff +3, Diplomacy +3, Dungeoneering +8, Endurance +4, History +4, Insight +8, Intimidate +3, Religion +4, Streetwise +3, Thievery +10
Windlord Attack: Wind Fury Assault
Githzerai Racial Power: Iron Mind
Ranger Utility: Aspect of the Pouncing Lynx
Ranger Utility: Aspect of the Lurking Spider
Ranger Utility: Aspect of the Pack Wolf
Ranger Attack: Disruptive Shot (x2)
Ranger Attack: Aimed Shot
Ranger Attack: Clever Shot
Ranger Attack: Rapid Shot
Ranger Utility 2: Stalker’s Mist
Ranger Utility 5: Reactive Shift
Ranger Utility 6: Healing Lore
Level 1: Improved Initiative
Level 2: Weapon Proficiency (Greatbow)
Level 4: Superior Reflexes
Level 6: Master of the Fist
Level 8: Superior Will
Targeting Greatbow +2
Ki Focus +2
Cloak of Displacement +2
Repulsion Leather Armor +1
Headband of Perception (heroic tier)
Boots of Striding
Cincture of the Githzerai
Reflexive Psychic Shroud (heroic tier)
Warding Mind (heroic tier-procs on Clever Shot)
Gift of Fire (heroic tier)
4 Bonsai Trees
DAILY ITEM POWERS
- Targeting Greatbow: Use when you hit an enemy; you & allies reroll attacks against the target until the end of your next turn.
- Reflexive Psychic Shroud: Use when you roll initiative; until the end of your next turn, you are hidden and can’t be seen by blindsight or tremorsense.
- Repulsion Armor: For the rest of the encounter, whenever an enemy moves into an adjacent square, you can push him 1 square as an immediate reaction.
- Cincture of the Githzerai: Use when an attack would hit your Fort def; use your Will defense against the attack instead.
- Gift of Fire: Until the end of your next turn, your weapon’s attacks deal 1d6 extra fire damage.
- Cloak of Displacement: Use when you are hit by a melee or ranged atack; the attacker must reroll the attack roll and use the second result. If it misses you, you can teleport 1 square.
- Bracers of Archery: Ignore cover on your next bow attack.
- Second Wind: Push all adjacent creatures 1 square, then shift 3 squares when you second wind. Gain +1 item bonus to AC and Reflex until the end of your next turn if you shift.
- Shifting: Gain +1 item bonus to AC and Reflex until the end of your next turn whenever you shift.
- Height: 6’2"
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown, hawk-eyed
- Skin: Olive-green splotched
- Race: Githzerai
- Crew Status: Artillery
- Previous Affiliations: Sessumon
- Special Notes: Do not assign to any missions involving tolerance of slavery.